Tatonka Group Buy Nr 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MattW

Forager
Jun 2, 2005
Warrington, UK
Hi John,
Any idea on timescales for the tarps? - it's been getting on for three weeks since I ordered / payed for mine. Not desperate - just making sure I've not been forgotten :)

best
Matt

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
MattW said:
Hi John,
Any idea on timescales for the tarps? - it's been getting on for three weeks since I ordered / payed for mine. Not desperate - just making sure I've not been forgotten :)

best
Matt

i was a little worried too, glad you mentioned it matt.

and thats great news john, im not desperate either, just an impatient little so and so eagerley awaiting the courier. i think the posties that deliver to my area are a little worried that i am staking them out each delivery they make :rolleyes:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I received 2 out of the 3 tarps I ordered today.
Thanks John and Andrew.
I think I'm just waiting for the poly one now. Has there been a delay in those do you know?

Cheers

Mark

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Buckshot said:
I think I'm just waiting for the poly one now. Has there been a delay in those do you know?

My understanding is that all the tarps except the last one ordered will be delivered y close of play tomorrow.

Now you may be the last order (I would need to check) or it may be because the cotton ones go by courier and the poly ones go by Royal mail. If you do not get it tomorrow let me know and I will look into it.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Just recieved mine this morning. Quality item! Thanks to MagiKelly and Outdoorcode as usual for another fine piece of kit. Swyn

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
MagiKelly said:
My understanding is that all the tarps except the last one ordered will be delivered y close of play tomorrow.

Now you may be the last order (I would need to check) or it may be because the cotton ones go by courier and the poly ones go by Royal mail. If you do not get it tomorrow let me know and I will look into it.
Nothing received so far John.

Cheers

Mark

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
MagiKelly said:
I have spoken to the supplier and due to a slight mix up your poly one did not go out. It will go with the next batch early next week. The supplier passes on his apologies.
OK, so I should have it for the moot.

Cheers John :)

Mark

Apr 30, 2006
London
Hi John,

Not recieved the 3x3 poly yet. I take it I was also involved in the mix up you mentioned in the earlier post?

Cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE