DD group buy 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Uh...OK. What happened to running to the 21st? I put a fair bit of effort into getting an order together and now the GB has closed early.

In fairness to sandbag....he did say 'ABOUT' and did give notice to the closure Of the buy. Not to mention the fantastic amount of effort HE has already put in.

Nowt to stop yer starting yer own ?

sent using my sausage thumb

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
My apology if the reply offended ? Pays to read the tone of your own post before the submit button Is pressed ? :rolleyes::cool:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
My apology if the reply offended ? Pays to read the tone of your own post before the submit button Is pressed ? :rolleyes::cool:

And an aplogy from me as well. My translation between the tone in my head and what seems to be arriving on "paper" with the other person seems to be off recently.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi the reason I asked to stop a day early is because a couple of the have asked for their items by Friday as they are off camping and need their items.
and I wasn't getting many more people joining, so I just wanted to get thing moving alone and get the items to the folk who have ordered them.

swallow when did you first fined this GB

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Hi the reason I asked to stop a day early is because a couple of the have asked for their items by Friday as they are off camping and need their items.
and I wasn't getting many more people joining, so I just wanted to get thing moving alone and get the items to the folk who have ordered them.

swallow when did you first fined this GB

I can't remember for sure, quite early on, and I thought I had subscribed to it, but it turns out I hadn't, so me not seeing your update on the early closing was entirely my own fault.

Had noted the close date and haven't been in a group buy before, so I mistook it for a set date.

Have had a lot of stuff going on (but hey who hasn't?) so thought I had time to get the order in.

Chiseller had a point though I was probably more miffed than I should have been.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
A parcel is sitting out in our warehouse for me, will be out at lunchtime to open it & probably hanging between a couple of forklift trucks later when I finish work.

You cant trust trees etc when you're built like me (before anyone else says it!!!)

Thanks Sandbag47 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE