GB Finished Aqua Quest TARPS Group buy - CANCELLED.

  • Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

BigMonster

Native
Sep 6, 2011
1,060
75
Manchester
Any news on this? The moot is fast approaching!
Sorry for lack of updates. The minimum order was quite high so it took me a bit longer to get more interest/preorders to meet the sale threshold.
Latest email from yesterday from AQ:

"I will do my best to get them to you in sofar as we have them in stock.
New shipment is coming in later this week, or early next week so we'll work something out."

So today they are checking/preparing my order at UK warehouse and I'm hoping to have your tarps by the end of this week/Monday next week. Worst case scenario I will deliver at the Moot to avoid parcels beeing late through Royal Mail (I will be there Mon 6th).

I will post more updates as soon as I know more.
 

R.Lewis

Full Member
Aug 23, 2009
1,095
20
Cambs
Cheers for the update. We have fully entered into moot prep mode and making sure everything is ready! If it comes down to moot delivery are you on site early? This tarp is possibly to be hammock coverage, so to be pitched on day one, in probably a very elaborate manner!
 

BigMonster

Native
Sep 6, 2011
1,060
75
Manchester
I fully understan your concern. I'm doing everything to have this sorted on time (part of that order is stock for my shop).
When I have the stuff in my hand we can decide who want it posted and who can collect at the moot. I will be there early Monday 6th.

Thank you guys for your patience.
 

BigMonster

Native
Sep 6, 2011
1,060
75
Manchester
Hi guys.
Couple of size/colours are not available straight away, I have messaged relevant people. They will ship this week and I will redistribute next week. Please check your inbox.
 

KenThis

Full Member
Jun 14, 2016
825
120
Cardiff
Thanks again for organising this, especially considering not much interest. Also appreciate you managing to make the minimum order. A little delay isn't too big of a deal considering the bargain. Cheers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigMonster

BigMonster

Native
Sep 6, 2011
1,060
75
Manchester
Hi guys, the final update.

I am forced to CANCEL this group buy.

After two months of chasing AquaQuest, unanswered emails, unanswered calls, change of wind every week regarding stock etc I have finally run out of patience and will. Especially when they started to "update" the prices a day before shipping. I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused and time wasted. I now have to redo my website and undo couple of deals I have made on behalf of AQ so I really understand the disruption this may have caused to you guys especially a week before the Moot. I will refund you all your money within the next 24 hours when I get back to my work computer.

If you are still interested in AQ tarps (as they are decent product, just not the best company to trade with) they are available on Amazon which will protect your transaction.

One more time apologies for the sour conclusion to this. At first they were very responsive and positive about someone trying to pickup their brand in UK, unfortunately actions didn't follow their words.

Any questions or comments are welcome and I will try to answer/control the damage as best as I can.
 
Last edited:

BigMonster

Native
Sep 6, 2011
1,060
75
Manchester
I have now issued a refund to everyone, PayPal said it might take 4-5 days. Please check your PayPal accounts ans let me know if something is not right.
One more time apology for any disruption caused.