DD group buy 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Mine arrived today thanks, not checked it thoroughly though. Likin my new tshirt though lol. THANKYOU Sandbag. Top job, at ease Sir :thumbup:

sent using my sausage thumb

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Picked all my gear up from the post office this mornin.................. Cheers Sandbaggoodjob fella, will let you all know how it is after this weekend in Hatfield forest:hammock:. Once again top job n cheers.:)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Mine arrived today thanks, not checked it thoroughly though. Likin my new tshirt though lol. THANKYOU Sandbag. Top job, at ease Sir :thumbup:

Missing attachment loops on my tarp ! All along both longest edges ! Not opened hammock yet ....

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Missing attachment loops on my tarp ! All along both longest edges ! Not opened hammock yet ....

You have the camo tarp, that does not have loops on the sides. Due to an issue that DD had with it last year. If you are not ok with that tarp nick will swap it for a normal tarp (with the extra payment of of cause)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE