25mm Tree Strap Webbing rated to 1200kg!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I would like some sent out please, but will it be ok to pay next week when my new bank card arrives? I have managed to lose mine so have had to cancel it.

Cheers
Steve

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I would like some sent out please, but will it be ok to pay next week when my new bank card arrives? I have managed to lose mine so have had to cancel it.

Cheers
Steve

Are you desperate for it or can you wait until after the Moot when I should have the Dyneema? £6.50 to the previous details when you can please.

Ta, Phil

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
hi how is the dyneema looking to get at the moot regards dave

Hum, it is 'in transit' and not the back of a white van either. I may get it before I leave but it may go to my neighbour and get collected by Countryman to bring for Friday instead. What can mess it up is how our end deals with duties etc.

Fingers crossed.

Phil

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
MNH's webbing order has arrive C/o me. This will be at the Moot for Friday. I guess he will sort any postal deliveries after he returns.

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Can I add a pair of these straps to my request for the Amsteel? Or am I out of time

Kind regards,

Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I still have some of this most excellent Polyester (not cheap rubbish) webbing available and some 3m lengths have even been made into tree straps with loops if you are interested. Rated at 1200kg and I haven't had any noticeable stretch in 3 weeks of continual use!!

Chef

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
does it have to be blue ? will you do another run in olive green maybe ?

Unlike Amsteel Blue this doesn't come in any other colour but Blue! That was all that was available at that price when I ordered. If you took a black marker to it then perhaps you could make Midnight Blue camouflage! :) Sometimes there are advantages to being able to say "mine is the hammock with the blue tree huggers!" :naughty:

I checked with the supplier and any other colour would be significantly more expensive. If there was good interest in this rating of webbing in dark green or black and a higher price was acceptable then I might approach the supplier for a quote.

Personally I like something that contrasts a bit with the tree or undergrowth so I don't forget my straps. It isn't an offensive blue, more of a #000080 http://www.color-hex.com/color/000080

Chef

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Hoppinmad - Moot
2. Lister - Post
3. Eragon21 - Post
4. R.lewis - Moot
5. Reddave - Moot
6. Reddave - Moot
7. Reddave - Moot
8. Reddave - Moot
9. dave53 - Moot
10. Chiseller - Post
11. Chiseller - Post
12. adestu - Post
13. Tony - 30m - Moot
14. Granite Head - 10m - Post
15. Swallow - 10m - Post
16. John Fenna - 35m - Post
17. Bartsman - 2x 3m sewn straps - Post
18. Neumo - 20m - Post
19. PeterH - 10m - Post

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE