you too can learn to be BG

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
This topic has been done, the course covered and in good fasion, Have a search for it for some truly hilarious comments regarding a puppy and donkey and three nuns.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Tahoma, sans-serif]"Bear Grylls Survival Academy costs from just £1399 per person"........[/FONT]:rofl::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Tahoma, sans-serif] [/FONT]

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Cody Lundin charges a lot for his courses too. Very proud of himself. As for Mr. Grylls, I watched a lot of his TV for the *** effect it had on me. I would not learn anything from that man, except that he has played the role on TV and has convinced some people that he is some sort of expert. I have not seen him demonstrate much in the way of correct or sensible technique. Without a support staff, I am afraid BG would be stuffed at the 5-star resort for the duration and his survival tool of choice would be a charge card.

Whatever he may actually be, he surely is no outdoor survival expert by any stretch. :confused:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Well that man is actually wery skilled in survival. He also accomplished a lot. And I believe that his school is genuine. Not to mention the fact that probably he will only show his face for few minutes and a bunch of proper instructors will do the teaching.
The laughable part is the show and how much you are paying for the name on the invoice for the course...

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
It might of been covered but I still can't get over £2,999 per person (10 max) that's nearly £30,000 per week "I'm in the wrong job"
O and I'd would of loved to see the footage of him fall and dislocate his shoulder on the mountain he should for continued to finish the filming coz that would of been proper survival with a injury not getting air lifted to hospital (Dave Canterbury tried to show how to deal with a injury in dual survival season 2! season 1 I didn't like him! but season 2 I changed my mind and Cody went down in my opinion) but still better the BG

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
rofl.gif
Rofl_4c.gif

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
It might of been covered but I still can't get over £2,999 per person (10 max) that's nearly £30,000 per week "I'm in the wrong job"
O and I'd would of loved to see the footage of him fall and dislocate his shoulder on the mountain he should for continued to finish the filming coz that would of been proper survival with a injury not getting air lifted to hospital (Dave Canterbury tried to show how to deal with a injury in dual survival season 2! season 1 I didn't like him! but season 2 I changed my mind and Cody went down in my opinion) but still better the BG

was that the ridiculous episode where he deliberatly cut himself and then used gunpowder to 'repair' the wound - What the hell did Cody do to go down in your opinion that was more foolish than self-harm?

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
was that the ridiculous episode where he deliberatly cut himself and then used gunpowder to 'repair' the wound - What the hell did Cody do to go down in your opinion that was more foolish than self-harm?

1st he let him do it! and he just seemed to be more whiney in season 2 still enjoyed it though

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Is this the thread where I can learn to be the amazing, gifted, skilled, artistic and all round impressive human being that is ............
Bernie Garland? :You_Rock_
Oh....................................Bear Grylls?..............Ah I see now!
:sulkoff: maybe not then.
Cheers , Simon

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
1st he let him do it! and he just seemed to be more whiney in season 2 still enjoyed it though

Dave is an adult if he wants to be a fool why should anyone else try and stop him?

Cody seems to be a straight up - slightly crazy guy. The only thing I don't get is the no shoes thing - pretty much every civilisation made shoes sooner or later so why regress

I'd start whining pretty soon in the company of DC

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE