Windfall branches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Bear Stone, This I have not heard, but in this day and age it wouldnt supprise me.
What would be interesting is that it is your legal right to be able to drive along most of these lanes and an awful lot of people in this area do just that every weekend, so there would be a lot of opposition, plus how the hell could it be enforced.
It would be a bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

But if the government want to ban it it must be a good idea, so I will sell my land rover and buy a push bike, without complaint.

HAPPY?

Bear Stone

Tenderfoot
Jan 11, 2004
Birmingham UK
Chopper,
These are the thoughts of my friend and a few others I have spoken to.
"They'll have to catch me first - I'd like to put my driving skills to the test"
Seems to be the general feeling. Do you use the Landy forums? My friend heard it on one of these.
I think you're right; there's no way that such a law could ever be successfully enforced.

Bear

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Morning all, first posting so I'll say hi to everyone now :uu:

I'll try to get some info on this, my GF is an Environmental Student (bloody uni students :p ) at the moment and regularly works at the local Environmental office so I'll see what info she can find out about laws/bylaws.

Roving Rich I really wish I hadnt read that post....I REALLY hate wasp, gonna be itching for an hour now....

K if they stop greenlaning I'm going to cry, just doing some work on a trailie (bike) at the moment, they've stopped all fun on roads and now this, will be a sad day.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Lithril has it right, check the bylaws etc. Criticising the police or other enforcement agencies on the forum is not good as the policy on this site is that we work within the law and support it. Taking the micky out of them is not a good move either.
:uu:

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Yep, agree with Tone.

Start a new thread............there are somethings that I want to get of my chest about this topic!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE