Willow basket weaving

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I know Julie :) she used to be based on Arran. Lovely lady and her work is beautiful. Always fresh, always inspirational. Lucky you to find such an excellent teacher nearby :cool:
It sounds as though you soaked up information and skills like a sponge.
Isn't it good to have something firm to go and practice ? to really get a grip on how it ought to feel/look, etc.,

Grease is good stuff, tallow like the stuff used for rope making/fids is excellent. Watch though, the mice love it.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I know Julie :) she used to be based on Arran. Lovely lady and her work is beautiful. Always fresh, always inspirational. Lucky you to find such an excellent teacher nearby :cool:
It sounds as though you soaked up information and skills like a sponge.
Isn't it good to have something firm to go and practice ? to really get a grip on how it ought to feel/look, etc.,

Grease is good stuff, tallow like the stuff used for rope making/fids is excellent. Watch though, the mice love it.

Small world! The items we brought home with us are really solid - I'd love to get some friends round and pass the skills on

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE