Who's going to the Moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

queeg9000

Forager
Apr 24, 2006
Caldicot, South Wales
I've just booked my place too, with my two older kids kevin and kirsty, can't bring the whole family as littleun is on oxygen 24 hours a day.
Hopefully I'll give Ogri the Trog a hand with rabbit prep, and maybe suggest some alternative cooking methods for them?
Looking forward to it this time around, and i'll be bringing along some homemade fruit vodka too, if anyone fancys a snifter!

We'll be there on the saturday, through to the monday.........see you all there.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
Got My Ticket, flights booked,

Anyone else flying down from edin to Cardiff on Friday morning with BMIbaby?

Think ill look into those rucksack protectors.

chas

Feb 22, 2006
mid essex
If this post is as good as a booking I'm going, looking forward to seeing really good folks there especially Uncle Tony.:eek: All the best Chas.

Podcast Bob

Hopefully I'm calling in for a couple of days too to capture the atmosphere and perhaps chat with a few of the experts for one or more podcasts to enhance Tony's fine work and give hands-on realistic Bushcraft more exposure.

If anyone see's me and wants to have a chat at any stage, don't be shy. The more variety of people and their shared experiences makes for great motivation.

I'll probably be in a Shangri-La 3 somewhere with a bushbuddy keeping my company!

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Hello Everyone,
I am lOOking forward to my very first MOOT and meeting the Lords Family and seeing some of the very interesting friends i made on the www. Goodluck to everyone and seeing a bit of wales as well. as i have never been to wales before. can wait.!!
Regards
the interceptorboy.

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
I'll be coming this year and look forward to meeting many friends from last time (a few years ago, time flies so fast I dread to remember which year it was...) and everyone yet to meet for the first time!

Could those arriving by train at Bridgend station get a kind lift to camp by some of the car drivers? Some of you may have to drive somewhere anyway on Friday noonish and just a stop at the railway station to pick up some of us would may not be too inconvenient.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I think we need a bushmoot donkey for all these bags at Bridgend station.

....The luggage bags I mean, Im not implying the people are bags!
Hopefully Ill be getting lift, but if not its good to know I wont be the only one who doesnt drive,

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Tickets booked, I'll be leaving from Silkstone, S Yorks, hopefully on the Friday, early doors. I've got the Big Blue Bus (Zafira) for the trip, so can give anyone a lift if they need one. I'll be staying for the duration. Send me a PM, I'm able to go a little out of my way if required and if nobody needs a lift can stop by the station for anybody who needs a lift.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Me, Luke and a mate from America Friday to Tuesday, pay on the day if thats OK

Tony, book us down, I have pm'd you but your inbox is full ?

mittenz

Jul 10, 2008
London
I'm going it will be my 1st bushmoot as i only joined the forum a few days ago. Luckly some how i managed to get the last 2 tickets for the adult full event YAY! I am looking forward to it, but a bit nervous about how little i know as well

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You're in the same boat as the rest of us, we're all learning and we all have to overcome our shyness in asking questions and thinking everyone knows so much more than us, you're in good company :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The Moot is now Full

Tickets for the full event have sold out, sorry if you've missed the opportunity but there will be plenty more Moots in the future. We want it to be a great experience for everyone which means keeping the numbers limited.

Day visitors are more than welcome but we're no longer taking bookings through the shop so you'll have to sign in and pay at the event (£20/day).

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Just been looking down the list at everyone who has said they are coming.

It looks like a great mix of people, some of which I know from meet ups and lots that I only know from the forum but would like to know better.

I must say I'm really looking forward to getting there now.........:red:

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Just been looking down the list at everyone who has said they are coming.

It looks like a great mix of people, some of which I know from meet ups and lots that I only know from the forum but would like to know better.

I must say I'm really looking forward to getting there now.........:red:

Definitely, I reckon it'll be a pile of fun! I'm looking forward to putting some more faces to names.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE