Who/what/where would you be?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DP1

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2007
Wigan Area
Hi All

I had a strange dream last night which was like something from the Lord of the Rings living in a house like a Hobbit(Hole in the ground with windows) not a sign of a car, pubs with people drinking from tankards and smoking long pipes, real sort of oldy worldy and all though nothing much happened in the dream I was totally fed up when I woke up and realised it hadn't happened.

If you could be any character mythical or real at any point in time or any place real or not,who/what and where would you be?

I would settle for something like a Hobbit, the biggest worry would be eating on time! Nice simple life!

DP1

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2007
Wigan Area
Elve or moutain man. Sith two Huskees living i the northern woodland of california.
With a nice little log cabin. And a proper log fire.

That sounds like my way of thinking maybe two malamutes instead of the huskies and Canada instead of California

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Would have to be Strider (Aragorn) for me, the elusive wanderer who lives in the woods and frequents the pubs, bit of a dark horse, and then lo and behold he becomes a king and marries Liv Tyler......Oh yes....

Dynamite Dan

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 19, 2007
BlackBurn, Lancashire
Captain caveman
caveman.jpg

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I would still like to be me with my wife and my two boys but living in the middle of my own wood in a nice brick and flint cottage with loads of beams and a huge inglenook and I would like it to be somewhere that gets proper Winters with SNOW :(

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Those pod casts are well worth a listen they are very good as is the book the other two books in the series are also very good Spirit Walker and Soul Eater and there will be another one out this summer called Outcast hopefully.

J*

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE