Who`s for a virtual pint, I think we need it !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Skol.........
8823.gif

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Oh dear, i'm wrecked,

Had surgery on me gums to access an abcess on Monday,

But now after a drinkie I declare I love you all:eek:

Finally!
Got a Badger First Gold on the go and got a few other of their ales chilling in the fridge as I sup.

Once they go cold I'll be choosing from Fursty Ferret, Poachers Choice and Pumpkin Ale. Never had the latter 2 before so looking forwards to that.

I can't see the point in virtual pints - but REAL ale (see what I did there? did you see it? flippin clever that was!) is great stuff.

*sup*

Give me two Pina Coladas , I need one for each hand..... ;)

A Glaswegian I once knew, went into a pub in Bolton and ordered a drink. The thing that arrived was in a cocktail glass, with a cherry and an umbrella.

"What the hell's that?", he asked
"A Pina Colada, Sir", said the barmaid
"But I asked for a pinta lager", says he.

Oops.

Make mine a pint of Ram Tam please, and a bag of dead pig bits :cool:

LazySod

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 18, 2007
Oldham
Ok i've room for one more drink, so make mine a 'Carbon Mora' with a 'Buck shot' chaser.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
That's not bad thinking fella, wasn't going to bother this year as can't really afford the gin but vodka tends to be cheaper :You_Rock_ Is it much different?

I think you can taste the sloes better with vodka, without all the flavourings in the gin, although I love gin! I got cheapish vodka from Morrisons recon it was around £7 for 750ml.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I used Lidl's stuff last time, that was pretty cheap too. It needed a bit more sugar ( well tbh, I use the syrup from the stem ginger jar) than the Smirnoff, but it works just fine :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

stijnb

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2008
nederland
A Glaswegian I once knew, went into a pub in Bolton and ordered a drink. The thing that arrived was in a cocktail glass, with a cherry and an umbrella.

"What the hell's that?", he asked
"A Pina Colada, Sir", said the barmaid
"But I asked for a pinta lager", says he.

Oops.

Make mine a pint of Ram Tam please, and a bag of dead pig bits :cool:

that really happened to me once in croatia, I asked for a jameson and I got some sweet girly drink, got a free whiskey after drinking that one though:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE