Who`s for a virtual pint, I think we need it !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Great post Rich
Just off to write Fraoch Heather Ale on the shopping list.

.. and a packet of Beech Nuts landlord...

:beerchug: Cheers
Stu

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Spiced rum coming along nicely. Its far too powerful to swig though, any tips on watering it down? honey? orange juice? cider?

luddy

Oct 27, 2008
SW
Mmmm, all this talk of sloe gin/vodka has just remided me that my daughter left her superb rose petal vodka behind when she left for uni. So, that's me sorted - who else wants a shot?

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Spiced rum coming along nicely. Its far too powerful to swig though, any tips on watering it down? honey? orange juice? cider?

WHAT!, you cannot compromise Cap'n Morgan's finest by diluting it with anything, well, maybe a drop of Coke if your a lightweight but that is an exceptional circumstance. You can complement it with other drinks, though not in the same glass. An ideal accompanyment would be Asbach (Pint), Warsteiner (Bucket), Buckfast (Schooner) or absinth (Pipette). Some would recommend Turpentine but, as it is similar to white spirit, it should only be consumed with fish!:rolleyes:

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
WHAT!, you cannot compromise Cap'n Morgan's finest by diluting it with anything, well, maybe a drop of Coke if your a lightweight but that is an exceptional circumstance. You can complement it with other drinks, though not in the same glass. An ideal accompanyment would be Asbach (Pint), Warsteiner (Bucket), Buckfast (Schooner) or absinth (Pipette). Some would recommend Turpentine but, as it is similar to white spirit, it should only be consumed with fish!:rolleyes:

Captain Morgans is a spiced rum. its got lime and vanilla in it I think. Im just buying a cheaper plonk from bargain booze and pimping it up with the same stuff!! Why, capt`n Morgan would weep of he tasted my finest spiced rum. It made me weep when I tried it....When I came round again I decided it needed a bit more adjustment :tongue-ti

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Captain Morgans is a spiced rum. its got lime and vanilla in it I think. Im just buying a cheaper plonk from bargain booze and pimping it up with the same stuff!! Why, capt`n Morgan would weep of he tasted my finest spiced rum. It made me weep when I tried it....When I came round again I decided it needed a bit more adjustment :tongue-ti

Fair one, 'Pimp my Rum' sound's like the title of a 'sticky':D You've got to make the best of a bad job though, i understand now.:rolleyes:

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Can I join in if I promise to get the next round in? I've got a lovely Wembury bay blackcurrant vodka on the go with a small bottle of Wembury bay Sloe Gin if no one likes the vodka.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE