who carrys a hip flask and whats your tipple (pics would be nice)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I carry a 4oz stainless hip, just a plain and neat one, currently with one possibly two mesures of Aberlour 10 year single malt:( but soon to be filled with tobermory 10 year:)
thats the nearest pic i could find without taking one
4OZFLASK.87104329.jpg

Last edited:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Mrs Bilmo bought me this in St Malo when we first met. It is pewter and holds 100ml or 3½ oz. I don't use it so much these days, but when I do I carry Ricard.

Flask.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
cheers,...

ebay 20 quid ish,..

on the xmas list i think,...

they do a nice black one too

soz for spamming

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Here's mine.It's pewter so it's quite heavy.I'm not sure how much it holds but certainly not enough.:D
IMG_0398.jpg

Currently:Vodka!

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I used to have a lovely glass one with a leather cover which came from my grandad, my pack fell out of a storage rack on a bus in Biarritz once and smashed it clean down the middle. I still haven't had the heart to tell my dad :nono:

Nowadays it's a cheesy cheap stainless Jack Daniels number which I picked up on fleabay. It's a good size around 6oz, nice and slim and has a good seal on it so I'll probably stick with it for now.

Love the pewter ones guys, bit more classy than stainless :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE