Where can I get a really rubbish knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I've got a ridiculous Rambo/Survival/Military thing in the workshop you can have for the cost of postage - it's big, unbalanced and designed to look reeeel cool and trap the innoccent into a purchase they'll look back on in embarrassment in years to come. I think this'd suit your needs perfectly.....................atb mac

I'm sure that an Ahem "Friend" bought it for you of course! :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Colin

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
http://www.bluemoonguns.com/CollectorsKnives.htm
collectorsknives1.jpg

Fill your boots

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Correct, Colin, but I no longer think of him as a friend!..................wellyeah, I do, but don't tell him!...............atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Fill yer boots indeed, mountainm...........some of those look as though they belong in a very exotic aquarium!...atb mac

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
Some crackers there, though bit expensive for what I want them for. Seriously though, why would anyone want some of those? I mean, what on earth are those serrations on the back of KK1096M for?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Some crackers there, though bit expensive for what I want them for. Seriously though, why would anyone want some of those? I mean, what on earth are those serrations on the back of KK1096M for?

They were just included because the manufacturer wanted to expand his market to the Klingon home planet :lol:

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
Thanks everyone. As usual the kindness & generosity of the forum's members has shone through and I have been supplied with some truly hideous examples of everything that a good bushcraft shouldn't be!

drowso

Jun 9, 2013
Leicester, UK
I bought one of these in France for about 5 francs when I was about ten. Still got it lying around - best thing is its got a hollow handle and a 5mm rat tang..

Guzzi Goose

Tenderfoot
Jan 20, 2011
London
You shoulden't have shown me KM250 I'm getting strange memories of teenage longings, similar to those I get when I see photos of Glynis Barber or Peri the Dr Who companion............

philaw

Settler
Nov 27, 2004
Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.
You're definitely right to ask people to clear out their cupboards. It'd be a waste of money to buy stuff like this. Maybe a daft idea, but do the police confiscate stuff like this from prats and throw them away? Someone ask a copper. Everyone keep your eyes open in second hand shops and car boot sales.

Also, bear in mind that if you buy this stuff new you're stimulating supply and someone will make more. :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE