What's your every day pocket knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I like the scissors too i've also got a SAK Ranger which has a pair on but it is easily twice the weight and thickness of the Camper and feels well chunky sitting in my inside pocket on my jacket and even worse if i stick it in the pocket of my trousers or shorts, it lives in my rucksack

71QL8h%2BOeyL._SX425_.jpg

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
my every every day is a spyderco honey bee that sits in my wallet with a firesteel, small ceramic rod, couple of chem lights and a ceramic fire striker

my every day is a spyderco manbug that handgs round my neck in a kydex sheath - just don't take this to work otherwise it would be my EDC

my at home and out and about knife is a mini dozier - if spyderco made something in a similar size i'd go with that though as i prefer VG10...

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
A spare blade for a secateur. UK carry legal and razor hair shaving sharp sharpened by the Falkniven DC4, works great for opening parcels.
Needing to make a sheath for it though :D

19471757319_27c2e695fd_b.jpg

Last edited:

BushBerks

Jun 19, 2015
Berkshire
I can't think of a reason that I'd need to carry any knife around town for every day use!?! I use a Stanley knife at work, but it stays at work.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
well i consider my self a swiss army knife sort of person. just recently though i've gotten a leatherman juice. it's swiss army knife size and just has all my favourite tools in a small handy package, assisted corkscrew included.

i recently lost my treasured swisstool which is my mainstay at work. i got a wave cheap from a mate in the states. as soon as i have funds i'll get another swiss tool.

my main pocketknife however is a benchmade 720. as soon as funds permit i'll swap that for a benchmade griptilian.

so many toys, so little money. :roll: :lol:

cheers, and.

I used to have a leatherman juice but it was too expensive to replace when I lost it :( Nowadays my mainstay for pocket or belt carry is an alox SAK farmer or failing that a leatherman squirt on my keyring.

Sep 11, 2014
Maidstone, KENT
A spare blade for a secateur. UK carry legal and razor hair shaving sharp sharpened by the Falkniven DC4, works great for opening parcels.
Needing to make a sheath for it though :D

Sorry mate but that classes as a fixed blade so you need a good reason for carry to be legal carry.

Yep.

Use the hole to make it rotate in and out of a kydex 'sheath', and it becomes a folding knife again. :)

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Damn that's lovely

Thank you. It was either my dad's or one of my grandad's. I don't know which as it had been knocking around until I found bushcraft and started carrying it when it has come in useful on so many occasions

PM me if you ever want to sell it!
I'll probably be dead before that opportunity arises. Hopefully I will find a suitable family member to pass it on to so it can continue to be loved and used

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE