What's your every day pocket knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
My EDC is a Fallkniven U2, I got a few years ago from a member, Barn Owl. I made a small modification so it was no longer a lock knife, making it UK and now Italian legal.

vestlenning

Settler
Feb 12, 2015
Western Norway
Böker Magnum Rainbow 3:

magnum_rainbow_3.jpg

Last edited:

trade axe

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2013
Western Canada
Hard to say, I rotate through them. I am just as happy with an Opinel as anything fancier. Currently I am playing with a Victorinox 178 I believe. Big red thing, nice saw blade in it.

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
This is mine, found it in a draw at my parents house a while back, nobody who's where it came from

2a9132fbaebd0c9bbc56a9efbf0af4f2.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
For a long time it was a SAK which my Dad gave me. It eventually disintegrated - literally fell apart when one of hte rivets failed - so I now have a Leatherman Wave.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
attachment.php

Latest, Case Kentucky bluegrass jigged bone, brass pins, silver nicker bolsters and brass liners, 440hc surgical steel. Only about 6cm long, little coltsfoot, spear tip, and large clipjoint blades. Very Small. Medium Stockman. Pretty little thing.

Attachments

• image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
My goodness what a trip in time reading through this thread!

I'm still wearing the original Leatherman I was given as a present back in the 90's, From building fires to computer labs, it's sure done the job! I've always carried it in its belt sheath though and never in a pocket.

For me it's the Swiss Army "Hiker" , it has only the stuff I may need and nothing else.

2 Blades (I use the Main Blade for opening boxes and stuff all the time, The small blade i keep razor sharp)
Saw (Great for making an impromptu fig 4 in the park)
Bottle opener, (Guess what this gets used for)
Can opener, (I use this all the time, simply because I can)
Tweezers (not the best at getting splinters out but they work)
Toothpick (nothing worse than having the annoyance of having something stuck in your teeth)
Philips screwdriver (again, not the best, but it works)
and an spike with a hole in it, (I've used this to get stones out of the treads on my boots)

I'm not a wine drinker so no point having a corkscrew, This is UK Legal carry, and it is well suited to both and Urban environment and a rural environment.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Here is a link to it <<<<<<<<<<<<

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE