What's your every day pocket knife?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Larry Death said:
I have one of these with me at all times.

LK9000S.jpg

Handy little Whitby.

Looks a great deal like the little Hubertus liner lock that I got as a freebie for renewing my subsciption to Excalibur...

Keith.

nzgunnie

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2005
New Zealand
Spyderso Ladybug lives on my key ring (except when I'm passing through Airports...) and I sometimes carry my 50/50 Delica. I also have a Leatherman Super tool that I use sometimes.

W

WNZer

Leatherman wave on my belt, official scout swiss army knife with locking blade on my keyring.

Laurence Dell

Forager
Aug 24, 2004
Sevenoaks, Kent
I've got two SAK Huntsmans, one stays in the pocket of my chainsaw trousers at work and the other in pocket of whatever I'm wearing when not at work.

I have carried a SAK almost every day since I was 9 year old, my first was a Camping :) and then I lost it :( then I got a Ranger for my B'day :D fond memories of that knife. Until it got stolen at college Grrrrr! :( Then I got a Hunstman, cheaper and not so bulky as the Ranger.

I also have a Leatherman Wave and a Gerber. In the bush I currently have a Mora Clipper or 2 ;) but am hoping to get a Stewart Marsh knife in the near future :cool: .

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I just looked over this thread and made the following discoveries:

1) people were talking about me... :eek:

and

2) I have a new EDC :)

sypdercozdp1b.jpg

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
The knife that I carry at my side all day at work looks like this....
STA510819.jpg

I might be able to arrange a group buy if theres enough interest ;)

Last edited:

Stevie

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2005
Kidderminster
I used to carry the Spyderco Calypso Jnr all the time, some times supplemented with a SAK but about a month ago I switched over to a Victorinox Soldier. It's great and with not having the corkscrew it doesn't catch on the pocket lining. :D

Stevie

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2005
Kidderminster
Danzo said:
How do you open bottles of wine on the bus?

;)

Danzo

Drinking in public...what ever next?? :rolleyes: If you are careful you can run the blade around the neck like you would a glass cutter and then with a good clean "tap" above the score the neck of the bottle comes off with the cork in side...well that's the theory :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE