Whats The Worst Drink You Have Been Drunk On ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Courvoisier-VS-Cognac , had a competition with it with my brother-in-law about 5 yrs ago and lost,never been so sick in my life and had to have 2 days off work to recover. Hence i never drank it again, or have been that badly S**tfaced again.:surrender:

Darren

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Drank tequila for the 1st time in 1980, met my wife at the same party, never forgave "jose'" for that, and did'nt touch it again until we were in San Antonio in 2008.

Rob

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
Becherovka
Slivovice

Both Czech and both nasty, drinks that palatability forgot.

mmm....slipinaditch accompanied by rancid goats cheese and turkish coffee (mud) all in the name of international relations.....thats one that I don't think i'll be trying again! Glyn.

Tequila-one bottle in shots between three of us made a very unpleasent taxi ride home.
rose wine-dont drink wine and was being encouraged to speed up by experienced wine drinker, woke up at 7am technicolour yawned everywhere bringing back the tomato's i had eaten the night before, with no glasses and through tears i thought i had vomitted up something important from my stomach lining
oh and abbot ale nine pints of it at 17 i made a right mess of my parents gravel drive, old man come in from night shift woke me up and asked what i was drinking the night before, the pitiful mess that i was whimpered back abbot! he asked me how many i replied nine to which my dad replied nine i can only drink three of those you stay in bed and i will lear up before your mother wakes up.
needless to say i dont drink any of those beverages anymore

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Home made plum brandy on a very cold night in a village in Romanian mountains.
Long day, hard work, hosts wanted to really look after us. It was a 'church' organisation we were with and I was only one who 'drank', the other 2 guys certainly wouldn't touch 'spirits'. So I was sureptitously passed thier shots to down to avoid offense to host.

TBH he must have noticed but seemed happy. After meal he got out a 'special bottle', the sort that comes out for christenings, weddings, funerals and visiting relief/development workers who work hard and seem game for it :yikes:
by that time I was well warmed up , no sense of taste or common sense ...... apparently at some point I tried teaching him a 'hymn' about the Good Ship Venus ?!:nono:

Very little recollection of the following day but I'm told I was a bit rough and sensitive:confused:

Kronenbourg 1664 - no not pints, it as only 5 but I was quite young and didn't know any better. Since then too many to mention (and I'm not proud at all of this) but Jameson's whisky one Sunday afternoon, took me till Wednesday to feel human again. Too many quadruple vodkas down my then local, ended up at home in bed completely covered in mud (and puke much to mums dismay) which to this day I have no idea what happened on the way home.

I generally don't drink to excess these days, I just can't stand feeling sh** the next day.
Gibbo.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
had an interesting afternoon in London drinking hoegaarden . I thing i had 5 pints but it might have been 6 .
I wasn't ill but don't remember the 1 hour journey back to our digs. My boss got a train home to Ipswich then rode his motorbike home from the station Via a field .

Craig..............

Jan 28, 2010
ontario
Never tried this stuff, but it's made with care in small batches[video=youtube;c3Rvuk6dGkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=c3Rvuk6dGkg[/video]

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Whatever was being passed around the fire at my first Middlewood Meet...how I didn't die in my sleep is beyond me.

Lessons learnt...no label on the bottle and/or people passing it without drinking, keep passing it on!

Simon

tomongoose

Nomad
Oct 11, 2010
Plymouth
I can't drink redbull any more either I had a night out in newquay and I was driving so I just had redbull all might and i had a worse hangover than the guys who were drinking

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
I can't drink redbull any more either I had a night out in newquay and I was driving so I just had redbull all might and i had a worse hangover than the guys who were drinking

I've had a similar experience with orange juice, went on a massive bender with some lads but I was driving, I must have had 12 pints of fresh orange, I was sick as a dog for a couple of days. Glyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE