Whats The Worst Drink You Have Been Drunk On ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
Worst drink you have been drunk on and never again !!!

Mine are .
ouzo/pernod
port
sherry
black sambucca
home made wine
and the worst, green ginger wine- get thee away from me satan !!

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
+1 for Pernod
Played some stupid dice game, kept losing and had to down a double each time.
3/4 of a bottle later and I was 'shouting for the dinosaurs'.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Sanatogen tonic wine. Imagine buckfast but cheaper and nastier. It made for an interesting night for a 14 year old.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
1. Absynth - Lagos, Portugal 1998 (wow)
2. John Smiths - D'Day Anniversary 1994 (everything in the village was 1940's prices, John Smiths was 5p per pint, I don't think I broke a fiver that night but boy was I ill.)

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Absynth! A vile and evil brew, probably better used as paint stripper. Carlsberg special brew comes a close second.

Hmmm...had a bad experience with port once, interesting colour that comes out when your head is in the toilet.
I think the worst would have to be having some beers then onto whisky's while in Houston. I can't remember much from that night except I was dragged back to my room and on a flight back to the UK the next morning. Never felt worse. Couldn't eat anything until I got to Amsterdam and had a McDonald's

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Homemade Rakija, local to Zagreb - morning after we had a 3 hour coach trip to a national park... the waves of heat and nausea flowing through my body were indescribable...

Feb 6, 2011
none
Very interesting comments and honesty there guys , what i have never understood about the demon drink is how something can make you feel soo good , and the next day soo bad ? maybe like they say for every up there is a down !

Feb 6, 2011
none
Oh, how could i forget , one sunny afternoon at a bbq a couple of pints of some rough cider called , smiling but legless! and 1 pint of cripplecock, slept all afternoon , woke up thought the taliban had invaded my head !

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Probebly the new years at Calibanzwei's place where i started with half a pint of jim beam...
its all a blur but i didn't actually make it to midnight, and i only started at about 8.

that one time we had that off calders from porters, we were both ill for days afterwards, but the one drink that gets me plastered and very very ill is Mead, i love it, it does not love me lol.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Apparently it was called a "dead 'orse". It could probably have revived one! :deadhorse:
The first was disgusting (think "alcoholic chilli Bovril"), so why did I keep going back for more?!:yuck:

Z

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
STROH RUM 80

stroh80.jpg

The rum is available in four variants, Stroh 40, Stroh 54, Stroh 60 and Stroh 80. The number represents the Volume percent of the Alcohol by volume, in other words, 70, 94.5, 105 and 140 proof respectively.

Introduced to my by my fater-in-law... i then went and re-decorated his spare room, the hallway and the bathroom. cant remember a thing.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
15 years old litre and a half of cheap red Lambrusco, but the worst bit i had spaghetti for my tea .

It is the only time i have seen fluorescent red spaghetti and i never want to see it again .

I stay well away from red wine now , and port and bacardi and aftershocks there are a few more but i think my mind is blanking them out !

Craig.....................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE