What's for Supper?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Tonight was Bratwurst (browned then simmered in gravy) Brown Rice (covered with said gravy) and Peas covered with butter and black pepper.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
and tonight a ploughmans lunch followed by witches egg fried in best olive oil a bit of butter salt and pepper the outside was a little tough but the white was lush.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Burgers. With a bit of fried onion, cheese, tomato sauce, and lettuce. Went all out tonight we did... lol

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
"witches egg"

wots one of them then ?

img00450_20110227_1909.jpg
Witches egg is a particularly small egg that young or hens just going back on cycle lay. Very wee and cute. Look nice in posh poached egg dishes.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Off camping later this morning so I'm contemplating tonight's dinner as I type this. Tradition when camping with my son is a (first night) corned beef stew but as he can't make it perhaps a curry is in order.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Ah :) Rachael always insists we break the egg shells or some witch will use it sink some ship or other.......:confused:

Witches egg is a particularly small egg that young or hens just going back on cycle lay. Very wee and cute. Look nice in posh poached egg dishes.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Home made onion bhajis and mushroom pakoras, basmatti rice, tomato chutney & sour cream for those who can eat it, followed by clementine cake made with ground almonds instead of flour, and with Green and Black's Maya Gold chocolate topping :D

cheers,
M

P

Passer

Home made onion bhajis and mushroom pakoras, basmatti rice, tomato chutney & sour cream for those who can eat it, followed by clementine cake made with ground almonds instead of flour, and with Green and Black's Maya Gold chocolate topping :D

cheers,
M

Could I start a orderly queue for the cake please, sounds just up my street.

Tony

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE