What's for Supper?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Last night was meatloaf and potato salad. Not decided on tonight's menu yet but as it's a fast day it'll be a shellfish or vegan main course.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Freezer surprise again. I know there's chicken, scallops and shrimp in there, some place. About time for curried rice with enough to make fried rice tomorrow.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Well, not supper but lunch a short time ago. Me and Barbara took advantage of our youngest grandson, Carson's, elememtary school policy and signed in as visitors to have lunch with him. He had asked me yesterday if we would. Just a fast food burger we had brought with us but it was great being able to eat with him on the school's picnic area.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Home made prawn pad Thai. It was so delicious I ate a 2 person serving all to myself. I feel very full now!
It sounds greedy, but I had no breakfast or lunch today, and yesterday was only snacking on oatcakes cheese and apple, so I was very hungry.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Spring greens papas rellenos....basically nettles, ransoms, bittercress, cleaned, chopped seasoned, stir fried and then packed inside a mashed potato fritter that had cornmeal added and patted on the surface. Fried to golden and crispy in olive oil, then served with yoghurt and mint sauce.
Very good :)

They work well with Bistort, Dandelion and Dockens too :cool:

Reactions: Woody girl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE