What's been at my frying pan?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
The marks are those left by the increasingly rare Warwickshire Iridescent Pigmy Elephant.
The marks are left by the tusks when the WIPE tries to lick plates (or similar items) clean. Due to its increasingly endangered status this once majestic creature now seeks refuge high in the branches of deciduous trees only coming down to ground level to eat midnight snacks.
WIPE's hibernate for 6 months of the year and with autumn in full swing, they take refuge in deep piles of leaf litter.

EDIT:

I should mention that I was at the Meet and was also party to the discussion about what 'Wot dun it?' - the information about the Warwickshire Iridescent Pigmy Elephant is merely frippery ;)

You were jokin'? :(

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
By the way the marks fan and seem to be in bunches of four I would say that they are front paw/claw marks.

I'm going with Martin or mink.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I think a very small person wearing diving flippers was dancing in your frying pan after helping himself to a wee dram of whiskey out of your hip flask.
You need to check for signs at yer whiskey bottle me thinks

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think it's a shrew......don't think they'd kebab much though. I thought it was rats that Pratchett's dwarves kebabed.
Baby rats ???

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE