What would you ask Perry?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Perry McGee is one of the UK's leading tracking instructors and founder of the National Tracking School.

Perry will be joining us at the 2015 Bushmoot so we thought we'd arrange an interview to start getting you in the mood.

So what questions do you want us to ask Perry?

Perry-McGee.jpg
20130617-Perrystick.jpg

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
What is the most important aid or tool (if any) used in tracking, i.e. binos, tracking stick, reference book etc.?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
i've got a bone to pick with perry....last year he nearly killed us all during our two hours with him....had us running around on the 3rd largest sand dunes in europe in the blazing sun doing tracking...we all thought we'd be having a pleasant stroll through the trees looking at rabbit droppings and roe deer prints lolol!

seriously though, it was great and i highly recommend attending his talk.....and make sure youve some water and comfortable shoes.

my question would be....''are you a ninja?''

his favourite animal to track mesquite is.....humans.

and i reckon the most dangerous tony is...humans.

s

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
What is the worst example of TV or movie tracking he has seen?

Toss up between the entire series of Lost and the film The Hunted? ....but then I'm not Perry and to be fair I'm only in this thread coz I wanted to ask about the design of those natty little tennis shorts.....it seems I was thinking of the wrong Perry in the thread title.....I'll get me coat....

Actually, while I am here though, I would like to ask Perry his thoughs on Tom Brown and more widely his thoughts on spirt tracking?

Cheers,

Bam. :)

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I'd ask him to show what the holes are for in this:

Pro%20Tracker%20Series%20Mk%20I%20Log.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE