What time do you jump in your hammock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
falcon said:
I decided to have a sit (not lie down) on my hammock for a read at the WG (about teatime) and managed to flip over the back :lmao: a real legs in the air job...

As to turn-in time....well, like Pete, after about half a dozen tinnies or about half past midnight unless the craic keeps me there longer...

:lmao: :lmao: Did ya jump up quick to see if anyone was looking ;)

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Sometimes I think I am the only one who goes out without any booze (heck of a confession for a Scotsman :rolleyes: )

As to hammock time it depends on weather and what I am doing. I've been known to be in my hammock before 9am and just watched the evening come in or read for a while, although I find it hard to concentrate on a book with the world to watch.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
MagiKelly said:
Sometimes I think I am the only one who goes out without any booze (heck of a confession for a Scotsman :rolleyes: )

Is that because all the people on here owe you drinks, because of all the good work you have done for us................ :D

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Never had a problem getting into my hammock regardless of time.

Probably because I keep my headtorch on until all snug and then slip it into the pocket on the hammock for later when my bladder decides that warmth is less important than other concerns :)

David

sharp88

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
Kent
Im not too keen on hammocks. Its like if Im on the floor, Im more in tune with nature, as opposed to up there - which seems like Im trying to avoid it. Theres also the annoying aspect of it in which there has to be somthing to pitch it up onto.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
When the beer's done and the brandy call's is the time to hit the hammock, drink enough and it doesnt stop swaying :rolleyes:

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
The Joker said:
There ya go I think the general consensus is..........................Wobbly O Clock :lmao: :beerchug: :headbang: :naughty:

you know it makes sense, if the trees that your hammock on are swaying more than you there your doing something wrong

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE