What time do you jump in your hammock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scuba Pete

Forager
Nov 3, 2005
Glasgow
I was out this weekend, trying to get into my hammock in the dark and wondered, maybe I should goto bed when its a bit lighter, either that or get a better torch.

So what time do you all hit the sack?

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
I tend to hit the sack when my last beer has gone anywhen between 11.30 and 2 :beerchug:

Needless to say its very dark and sometimes Im just a little wobbly, but Im fine with my head torch.................I've had loadsa practice though ;)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Scuba Pete said:
I was out this weekend, trying to get into my hammock in the dark and wondered, maybe I should goto bed when its a bit lighter, either that or get a better torch.

So what time do you all hit the sack?
When the beer is all gone...........
I tend to get up, do a fire roll and head off to the hammock, no idea what time that would be though............

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
The Joker said:
I tend to hit the sack when my last beer has gone anywhen between 11.30 and 2 :beerchug:

Needless to say its very dark and sometimes Im just a little wobbly, but Im fine with my head torch.................I've had loadsa practice though ;)
Lol..........Hey up Pete.........

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Jon Pickett said:
When the beer is all gone...........
I tend to get up, do a fire roll and head off to the hammock, no idea what time that would be though............

You can tell me and Jon do a lot of meets together....... :lmao:

Come on then Phil562 your the only one missing now :lmao: :lmao:

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Scuba Pete said:
hehe, sounds good. I really need to get a head torch.

Whats a fire roll?

The fire roll is a very special manoeuvre that Jon perfected in Dartmoor after polishing of some Whisky. He stood up rolled through the fire and went to bed.........it was hilarious :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hope ya don't mind me telling the story Jon ;)

Scubapete you need to come down south for a trip and stay at my woods............and then you can see what we're on about. :lmao:

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Scuba Pete said:
lol, sounds good. I think I will need to do that. I hope he was not hurt.

Not at all......He's made of Asbestos is our Jon...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In all seriousness if you ever want to come down south for a meet give us a shout :D

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Scuba Pete said:
hehe, sounds good. I really need to get a head torch.

Whats a fire roll?
Yep, as Joker said. I was sitting by the fire quite content, but things started swaying around, so I thought bed time, as I got up my legs gave way and I went straight into the fire, and rolled out of it. Apparently it was quite funny. Lucky I was wearing my woollen docker shirt, this is the best shirt for the fire roll..........

jasons

Settler
Jan 15, 2006
Tain Scotland
The Joker said:
The fire roll is a very special manoeuvre that Jon perfected in Dartmoor after polishing of some Whisky. He stood up rolled through the fire and went to bed.........it was hilarious :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hope ya don't mind me telling the story Jon ;)

Scubapete you need to come down south for a trip and stay at my woods............and then you can see what we're on about. :lmao:
PETE is it true that you burned jd lentons pot hocks

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
The Joker said:
The fire roll is a very special manoeuvre that Jon perfected in Dartmoor after polishing of some Whisky.

I am not doing it again..........

Scuba Pete

Forager
Nov 3, 2005
Glasgow
Sounds fun. Well I do need to get down to england more, I am english after all. I would have to grab a train, whats the nearest station? Trains prices are mad these days.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Scuba Pete said:
Sounds fun. Well I do need to get down to england more, I am english after all. I would have to grab a train, whats the nearest station? Trains prices are mad these days.

If ya got down to london I could pick you up from there...........Im about 30 miles south of London :D

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
The Joker said:
You can tell me and Jon do a lot of meets together....... :lmao:

Come on then Phil562 your the only one missing now :lmao: :lmao:

Pete you nutter :lmao:

The only time I fallen from my hammock is when I've been sober, mind you, thats not very often :eek:

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I decided to have a sit (not lie down) on my hammock for a read at the WG (about teatime) and managed to flip over the back :lmao: a real legs in the air job...

As to turn-in time....well, like Pete, after about half a dozen tinnies or about half past midnight unless the craic keeps me there longer...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE