What nickname do you have becasue of your hobbie?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Zed due to my z1000 i rode for 15years , i use zed4130 as my user name as i raced BMX from 1979 till 2009 and mainly used 4130 tubing on my bikes,

Beorn

Oct 27, 2009
Ulm
As my last name is Kasper and in German bear is Bär they created Kaschbär (perhaps influenced by my partly grown beard and my liking of honey).

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
my wife calls me ray mears, ( my middle name is ray)
my friends call me bear grylls or they just use my 1st name followed buy mears or grylls.
people I work along with call me rambo or rocky as I can do impressions of sly which another name they call me.
my brother calls me caveman as i used to have long scruffy hair and looked like the cavemsn out of the volvic ad.
some of my other friends call me micky rooks or the rock as I am a wrestler
I called myself monkey boy because I like to clime and I like monkey's and bannanas,

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
from my early army years when i was quite bonkers "Mad Dog", and now i teach some survival and outdoor stuff "Bear" after you know who...:)

i dont mind it though, in fact i quite like it...;)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
bojit has been with me since i was a kid when i would always be making something out of whatever was laying around , i also had a habit of taking things apart then trying to put them back together not always successfully .

But the guys i work with just call me mad !

Craig...........

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Gadget Boy was mine for a couple of reasons. Firstly it didn't matter what was needing done, I'd have something to hand that could do the job, more often than not a handy multi-tool. Secondly, I do have a liking for shiny tech so liked stuff like bluetooth gadgets, PDAs/smartphones, etc.

In fact, I was famous for having even having a bluetooth dog... When I had a bluetooth adapter on the front of my old pc, it would link automatically with my PDA/phone as soon as I was within range. My dog cottoned onto this and would see the tell-tale blue glow and come to the door or start barking long before she heard me approach. :lmao:

hobson

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2012
Devon
The chap i do a bit of tree work with calls me mcgyver because when he breaks things i usually find a simple but easy way of fixing it!

But my wife usually refers to me as 'tramp' as i usually smell of fire/deer guts/angle grinder dust/horse muck/dead rabbit etc.

I live and work on a farm so it's rare i'm clean!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE