What Items Do You Have In Your Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nokia_aid

Apr 13, 2011
herefordshire
Just wondering what you guys pack in your sheath

in mine i have a becker bk7
a becker 13
a gerber multitool
a firesteel
water filter cone thing and water purification tablets

can fit much else in there to be fair

b10fff98.jpg

f98f1603.jpg

iv got a bk9 coming so i might put all these bits into the bk9 sheath at some point and have that as my main knife

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Even I don't manage lipstick in mine :D

A knife....usually a helle polar or a WM1, though I've been using the Laplander one that Warthog1981 handled quite a lot recently, nd I've been giving the Spyderco bushcrafter a workout too.
That last one is the only one that the sheath has a firesteel with it.

cheers,
Toddy

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Depends what knife I am using. I mainly use a 4" blade bushy which has either a ferro rod or nothing with it but I sometimes get nostalgic and take a Chris Reeve our to play with a survival package in the handle and on the sheath.
My latest bushy has a firesteel , 8" of para cord ,strop belt loop and a pouch on the front for survival gear, so far I have 2 large needless in there and I am stumped on what else to incorporate as I don't want to put gimmicks in there just practical stuff, a water bag will probably go in there.

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
with the new love of my life... The ESEE Izula, it's pretty much standard as it comes (fire starter, whistle, split rings & cord lock) but with a few 'tweaks' - the compass, a bladetech carbide sharpener tucked in the back of the paracord on the sheath, a Photon Freedom on the knife lanyard itself and a set of pace beads ( yes I have an 'extra' bead because my legs are so damn short!lol)

2011-07-03220555.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE