What have you picked/planted today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Due to having a bad back I have started off, in pots, some Kale, broad beans, savoy, mixed beets and some other root veg to plant on later to join the two types of spud and shallots planted the other week.
Assuming I get sorted enough to carry on doing the digging, that is.
Rob.

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
ad0403ff73857087aff794f35204d04f.jpg

Potatoes , cabbage , purple sprouting broccoli , radish , onion and butternut squash .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Real life got in way so I am late with my allotment this year,going down to weed/fork it over this week,at home in greenhouse I have sown cherry tomatoes,moneymaker tomatoes,3 chilli plants,broad beans, peas, unusual type runner beans ,basil, and hedge mustard herb/weed.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Yesterday we removed cloches so the seedlings will have more light and moisture, the soil was very dry under there and we are not able to water daily.
put in more cauli, lettuce, peas, sprouts, cabbage, butternut and mini squash.
Got our first rhubarb last week, delicious, so have put in another crown as we eat all we get.
oh, and some strawberry plants.
Need a rest now after a hike on the moors today and all that yesterday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE