What do you want, you have no need for!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Stealth rib :) ...
Aye Shewie very nice, but if you really want to smoke n oakum, get your brandy on the beach and show most SF boats a clean set of heels might I suggest Intermarine's Bigliani class v V6000 @ 70 knots top speed unclassified so you can probably put a + on that,
My extras would probably include furry dice, go faster stripes a helmet and chaff;)
Mind you a ICON A5 Folding Sports Plain could be fun.

Last edited:

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
Furry dice are available in the Old Country? You realize of course that affects my opinion of you folks, though I'm not quite certain how.

I still want a Land-Rover pickup. I still dream about my old Land-Rover, which unfortunately met it's demise in an accident. I dream that I have it hidden away in some valley only accessible by four-wheel-drive, camouflaged with brush, ready for when Arthur returns to save the world. But when I wake up, it turns into sort of a nightmare. I console myself by wishing for things more possible (but in the spirit of the thread, things unnecessary), like a basket hilted broadsword or perhaps a mortuary hilt broadsword. I'm stuck in the past. Not sure if it's 1665 or 1965 but either way, it's past.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE