What Do You Think About This Movie?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
It's also a bit overlooked. :roll: :?: As said I think it's great but please don't shoot me for this... :wink: :lol: I know Adi likes movie (been reading his profile), perhaps he knows it.

Tyr

Oct 10, 2004
UK N Cyprus Canada off and on
Boston, Two Irish American brothers get caught between a rock and the mafia and find a unique solution, the FBI agent sent to bust them starts to admire them and…. Well go and rent it. Connelly is amusing Dafoe is not quite like you have seen him before and you end up quite liking the brothers. Not a block buster but not bad either, rent it when you have one of those beer and pizza nights and you won’t be disappointed.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Tyr said:
Boston, Two Irish American brothers get caught between a rock and the mafia and find a unique solution, the FBI agent sent to bust them starts to admire them and…. Well go and rent it. Connelly is amusing Dafoe is not quite like you have seen him before and you end up quite liking the brothers. Not a block buster but not bad either, rent it when you have one of those beer and pizza nights and you won’t be disappointed.
Exactly.

L

Little Mole

It's absolutely one of the best movies I have ever seen. :biggthump

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal. These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish. And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly ca! rry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Top stuff!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE