What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

images

:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

I will start mugging the postman in a week or two!

It's currently high above the north Atlantic.

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
I too am drooling over that Stormy Kromer combo. It looks quite smart as well and could be used for urban cold weather wear. Unfortunately, I can't find it on their website.

EDIT: Aah, Bushgear in the UK.

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Will you be doing a review when it arrives, like the look of it.

I saw one cheap in a shop in Kirkby Lonsdale a while back and really liked it but it wasn't my size.

So I waited until I could afford one and put an order in. Problem now is that I don't know if it's coming from Bushgear in the UK or Stormy Kromer in the States.

I probably will do a bit of a review because I haven't seen any out there.

udamiano

On a new journey
it does look pretty dapper, would love to read the review on it. you intend bringing it to the RC meet ?

The problem I have is that they all look great on the pictures, but when I put them on It either looks like a bust sofa held together with cooker flex, or a large bag of spuds in a sack.

would be nice to see one in real life, and the opinion of the wearer before parting with any hard earnt cash

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
A big old Kelly Kettle for our trip to Scotland in a few weeks, saves taking the gas stove just to boil the kettle!

They are good. To make things super-easy, buy a bag of kindling from a petrol station. It's very dry (but will need splitting more to catch). Failing that, once they're alight with the hole into wind, they'll burn damp wood

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE