What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
I've been after a nice knife for a while. I have just treated my self to a Watervole1 (Joel de Lorme) "The Tramp" bushtool, 3mm O1 with Joel's signature patina and etched name. Oily teak slabs with hand hammered brass rivets, welded butt plate.

An early birthday present! I am very excited!

5561151701_fbc08a2bcd.jpg

5561152063_ca1b269e58.jpg

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
A Maxpedition single sheath, for strapping to my F1 kydex sheath. Holds fire steel, tindercard, DC3 and Fenix E03.

DSCN1602.jpg

By passing paracord through a tab at the base of the pouch and then through the two holes in the kydex, the pouch won't slip off.

DSCN1604.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Well , It t'was definitely a 'shiny'... a £600 Flute for the Wife , thankfully thats still the 'novice' end of the cost spectrum , I saw some on show for a tad under £5k :togo:

Still , it keeps her quiet , sort of..

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Bad day for the bank account, was out last night and maybe got a bit carried away with the bank card.

List as follows.

1. Mountain Laurel Designs cuben fibre poncho

2. Aquamira water treatment drops/bottles

3. Set of 12 titanium 6.5" tent stakes 8g each

4. PHD Ultra down pullover

5. PHD Down socks

Looking forward to getting all this new kit in the next few weeks, but not looking forward to looking at the bank statement.

Colin.......

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
A pair of asolo fugitive gtx boots and a pair of northface crestone mid boots
a merrell jacket
2 climacool t shirts
and a thinsulate beanie

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
I don't seem to be able to stop buying stuff... it is becoming an obsession. I'm now thinking of what I "need" next.
Gibbo.

You don't say...
I keep telling myself that we've basically got what we 'need' so anything else is just enhancements, but that doesn't seem to stop me.. :rolleyes:

Thanks to resnikov, have just ordered a load of paracord and a Snugpak Response Pack seems to have magically made its way into the shopping cart... oops?

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
An Alpkit sleep mat :D

Oooh good call - which one?
I use a Dirtbag and Pinky has a Base 180

HEY!!!!!!!!! Dont blame me :p What colour did you get and don't forget pics of anything you make.

Oooo the Snugpak Response Pack are very nice, I have one.

Erm... I got lots of bushy colours so I can get creative (disappointed the neon pink was out of stock though - Pinky will have to wait for his). Just got a lot of 30ft lengths to start with to see how I get one :D
Response pack is for me to generally keep my crafting bits in so I can easily bring them out with me to the woods, but have a feeling it'll get used for more than that.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Erm... I got lots of bushy colours so I can get creative (disappointed the neon pink was out of stock though - Pinky will have to wait for his). Just got a lot of 30ft lengths to start with to see how I get one :D
Response pack is for me to generally keep my crafting bits in so I can easily bring them out with me to the woods, but have a feeling it'll get used for more than that.

My daughters want a barcelet in either purple or neon pink and they have neither in stock :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE