What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
A random one but …

EBC7-A911-FE44-4-FD4-AE38-61-A9857-EC25-D.jpg

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Have a trip abroad coming for christmas so I decided not to wait for the multicam tropic and ordered a Hatka pack in brown (to fit my brown backpack).

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I can see their Kendal HQ from my balcony. Really nice people and very into their fishing which bodes well for the rods. I’ll be interested to reads your review.

Not had chance to get out properly yet with it but may be doing a bit of LRF/Dropshotting later in month. Hoping to get out with it properly next year, especially Spring on a Scotland trip.

Initial inspection looks excellent quality. I also purchased a PVC tube that is more compact than the supplied tube. I'll be using that with my UL/multi day trips.

Reactions: plastic-ninja

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Hatka backpack.

Those are not original straps. Took them off another backpack that I do not use much at all.
Original straps are only 1inch wide and feels uncomfortabe with bigger load, say like 3 litre of water (the pack will fit two 1.5 litre Nalgene bottles in inner pockets with some room left).

Reactions: moocher

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
They are quite hard to get hold of as they are no longer available , they were made in the US .

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A baby feurhand lantern in green to add to my collection. Also a bottle of oil to go with it.
Always wanted one, as all mine are cheaper copies, rescued from various situations, and refurbed.
Perfect for power cuts aswell as bushcraft.

Reactions: Madriverrob

Murf

Feb 18, 2022
Lancs
Well, it took a while but today I've finally managed to buy the small wood that I've been using with permission to camp and craft in. It's a bit unruly and needs some clearing and managing here and there but it's an acre and a half of paradise as far as I'm concerned.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE