What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Just spent a lot but I am getting a lot of good gear on it's way.

From Amazon Uk

TREKOLOGY UL80 mat
TREKOLOGY Pillow
Some zips to make some stuff.

And then a good chunk from Ali Express

TiTo Titanium Tent Pegs V Shape 12 pack (Only just over £20 so great value)
Widesea Titanium 750ml pot (I wanted a Ti pot that had embossed measurements that has a nice lid and nice measurements)
BRS 3000T (I've wanted one for ages as a lightweight more of a brew kit stove)
BRS-55 lantern (I've liked the looks of one of these for a while too)
3F UL GEAR LanShan 2, with 4 Season inner, Khaki colour (A tent I've wanted since I first saw one ages ago)
Naturehike Rock series Backpack 60 + 5L (Nice looking pack that looks like a good size to have a nice 2 or 3 nights out)

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
They are very detailed. I like his sometimes ‘spritual’ approach to land and resources. He often mentions not cutting and gathering when practicing skills because it’s wasteful.
Exactly. I don't mind a bit of wistful rambling. Sometimes I feel that bushcrafters are so focused on identifying what makes things "useful" that they lose sight of the bigger picture.

Reactions: nigelp

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
3/18 and 5/18 Pfeil wood carving gouges. #5 has more curvature than #3. 18 is the width in mm. It's only taken me 18 months to realize that I'm getting nowhere fast with a 5/12. They run about $50 each.

Reactions: nigelp

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Been a bit of a bingey few weeks, we're upgrading our kayaks and found 2 perfect ones within days of each other, but we'll sell the our previous ones..so kinda works out ... also bought a Sawyer filter today - now we play the "wait for delivery" game :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE