What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Three Tlingit wood carving project books from Sealaska. Richard A. Beasley, author (Deexwudu.oo).
Not cheap, customs duty and a shatty exchange (0.71) exchange rate.

The Tlingit people live on the mainland in the Pacific Northwest, sort of east of Haida Gwaii.

How to Carve Tlingit Tray + sections on paint, paint brushes and inlay
How to Carve a Tlingit Mask + ditto
How to Carve Tlingit Hat + ditto
There are sections in each book on paleo and more modern carving tools, which I have been using for some years.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ordered it at the weekend but it turned up today. Bush Tucker Man the 5 disc collection. Can't beat a bit of Les!

Reactions: Riven

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Some wire brushes and small nuts and bolts for blow torch and stove restoring.
had to saw off a screw that just would not shift, then drill out the rest, so need a replacement nut and bolt.
And one can simply never have too many wire brushes.
Dull, I know, but keeps me smiling.........some of the time.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
A D&D Hammocks 3x3 MultiCam tarp. Been wanting one for ages and was getting tired of lugging around a 3kg tent for camping so finally got one.

Looking forward to some dry weather to try some setups :)

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

Short_edc

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2020
Cambs
Aye, I’ve had a couple of those toasted nuts moments, I’m pretty careful to give it the 4 clicks before it goes in my pocket. Luckily not in the car, that’s like having a wasp fly in through the window panic. :D
It’s a great light, Im looking for one in stainless with a warmer led, also I’m currently eyeing the lumintop td15s too! I’ve got too many lights lol

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
bought a pair of 2nd hand fins (the ones that tighten down over diving boots) and a pair of 5mm velcro diving gloves to go with my 7mm two piece semi dry wetsuit, in hope of some good free diving conditions soon. When I say free diving, what I mean is about 10 seconds underwater followed by me gasping on the surface for 2 mins :D

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
bought a pair of 2nd hand fins (the ones that tighten down over diving boots) and a pair of 5mm velcro diving gloves to go with my 7mm two piece semi dry wetsuit, in hope of some good free diving conditions soon. When I say free diving, what I mean is about 10 seconds underwater followed by me gasping on the surface for 2 mins :D

Are you using or have you considered using any kind of Training Prog to increase you lung capacity?

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE