What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
It’s eBay listing is above. The guy selling it is a genuinely nice bloke who’s been messed about by potential buyers and just wants someone to take on his pride and joy now his youngest is starting school and they have to be more fixed location.

It’s a cracker I reckon, just what we’ve been after :)
that looks ok. Hope you thoroughly enjoy it. :beerchug:

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That looks fantastic Rich, health to enjoy Sir.

Thanks guys, super excited about it. The awning got wound back in in a hurry and bent a rod so the pole needs replacing (£128), and the previous owner to the present one took out the gas oven and put in a microwave, so I’ll be fitting another gas oven. May get one of the Vango drive-away side awnings for it, but we’ll see if it’s a need rather than a want first.

Also had my eye on a Honda Dax 70cc on eBay that would make an excellent addition. That’s pipe dreams though, there’s nowhere to put it and prices have gone crazy for them. Couple of bicycles would be handy on the rear rack ;)

Last edited:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A basket full of goodies!
Today was farmers market. I picked up a sweet hand carved cup made from silver birch, birch oil soap and moisturising cream birch leaf tea and some frozen birch sap. Also a beautiful hand turned oak bowl. And last but not least some local honey. I'm going to be making my own birch tea as soon as the dryer is free... hopefully there are some decent leaves left.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Got this for Kim
View attachment 55256
30 Quid GoOutDoors jet boil knock off. Now when I click my fingers, tea should manifest itself that bit quicker !
Not tried it yet but it does look like a nice bit of kit, works with normal pots too.

They looks good.

Although if i clicked my fingers at the wife alls I would manifest is my own unconsciousness. :)

Reactions: GuestD

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
A solar radio controlled G Shock. Tells the time, the rest is too baffling.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
Cute photo please!
20190831-kitten-drinking.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE