What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
Some aloksak's, battery holders, maxpedition jumbo versipack, light sticks, Swedish m71 stove (metal bit goes well with trangia when finished with stove), vango gas burner

Not strictly bought - but found my leatherman wave which was hiding in the bottom of a rucksack!

Thanks
Tim B

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
Already adapted for use in hills, mountains etc...Yay!!
_20160519_083113_zpsrddkf7zw.jpg

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
A nice black handmade leather belt :)

Pair of black.. 5.11 TDU ripstop trousers :D

Rechargeable LED lantern to hang in the tent ;)

Last edited:
May 22, 2016
Scotland
Various things, including a nosilife long sleeved T-Shirt that I want to try, plus smidge as a backup. Bugs tend to find me tasty, and I react quite badly to bites. Has anyone tried the nosilife clothes?

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Over the last few weeks for the canoe primarily..........

Polish army lavvu...so impressed I bought another!!
Same re the Czech army bedroll:lmao:
Old Swedish army trangia stove and bits and pieces.....
And now just found a Good Companion Standard with extended flysheet (if the other half comes camping in the canoe with me!)

Gawd knows when I'm going to get to use any of it, but looking forward to an opportunity!!

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
A 1942 dated US mountain rucksack, x 12 lavender plants, a contorted hazel, a yew tree and 10 hornbeam trees, gonna be buying ALOT MORE, so if anyone knows of good bulk buy outlets in southern scotland ;-)

marra33

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Cumbria lake district
this week, I ordered an MSR elixir 2 tent, very exited to get home and test it now !!
will write a review after a couple of outings if anyone is interested, I picked it up from millets, with the 15% discount, from 220 to 187, a decent price brand new, second hand on the bay they are going for 150 +.....I was bidding on a few !!!, then thought bugger it, just get a new one ha ha
also just got a few bits off the bay, rab down jacket and a montane featherlite down jacket, very exited to get home now and test these out.

marra33

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Cumbria lake district
this week, I ordered an MSR elixir 2 tent, very exited to get home and test it now !!
will write a review after a couple of outings if anyone is interested, I picked it up from millets, with the 15% discount, from 220 to 187, a decent price brand new, second hand on the bay they are going for 150 +.....I was bidding on a few !!!, then thought bugger it, just get a new one ha ha
also just got a few bits off the bay, rab down jacket and a montane featherlite down jacket, very exited to get home now and test these out.

KenThis

Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
I just received my TBS Boar in Turkish Walnut with unfinished handle 5 mins ago.
I can't wait to tung oil the handle so it matches my TBS Grizzly and TBS Boar Pocket Knife.

I'm as excited as a very excited thing with something very exciting to be very excited about...

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
My latest buy is a Kupilka cup. Just the right size for a brew when I don't want a large 16oz cuppa. It looks nice and bushcrafty plus the spoon, which wasn't mentioned was a nice surprise,

Kupilka 21.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE