What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I had a day out down to Darlington to http://www.genuinearmysurplus.co.uk/ and I bought myself a black Windbreaker £35 excellent. Swedish hooded Snow smock £14.99 spot on for a future project. Cheapo Silva compass A1. neoprene ground sheet for £5. Took my grandson and they gave him a union flag. So happy all round. I have no affiliation with this store but will be coming back soon

hawkmaster

Jul 16, 2010
bexhill on sea. east sussex
Hi,

I bought a mini led camping lanp it is only 6cms high but is very effective it comes with a little caribener to hang in your shelter or on your pack. I got it from Maplins for 4.99 and I will get another, if you order on line Maplins.co.uk they do free delivery over £10, they have lots of torches etc. The only mod I have made is to put a stronger keyring loop on the top of the lamp, to attach the caribener to.

I hope this may be useful to some of you guys and girls out there

Switch

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
Scotland
Just bought a Karrimor Sabre 80-130 to replace my Lowe Alpine Cerro Torre. I badly needed the extra capacity for all my camera gear on top of the usual kit (which also needs to be thinned out). I'm just hoping that it's comfy as I love the fit and back system of the Lowe. Time will tell whether the Karrimor is any good or if I should just have tried to track down a Saracen.

Hog On Ice

Nomad
Oct 19, 2012
Virginia, USA
bought a bunch of foil packed instant refried beans from Amazon

I really do wish the stores around here would stock this type of product they're great for camping food

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE