What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scott1976

Nov 15, 2012
Dalton in Furness
Went to an Army Surplus shop in Preston and purchased a sleeping bag liner, inflatable sleeping mat and some goretex waterproof boot liners. All new and very good value, just a shame I had not brought more cash as I could have spent a fortune.

treetop57

Forager
Sep 1, 2012
dumfrieshire
i'v been in tkmax got a 10lt & 15lt drybags for 5.99 think thats a deal seen BG troursers for £20 £30 should of but my specs on them seemed thin to me are thay any good

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Was that the someone gave the heads up to on bcuk? If you nabbed it good bargain sir

Orric

I didn't see any heads up on BCUK came across it randomly. Wasn't listed as a Sabre though, just as a Karrimor SF so maybe not as much interest due to that?
Anyway cheers! Wanted a Sabre for a long time.

On a side note, anyone know if you can you attach the side pockets to the 30ltr version?

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Well, Santa bought me today a mora robust from clas holson, and a virtually new country covers shooting vest from the army shop for a tender! When they are like 125 quid new and really can't tell its not all that new! They are being hidden up tho until the big day. Sad face.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE