What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
para cord belts i wont do bracelets belts i can get 30-60 foot in each better than having two foot around wrist

Shewie
Shewie is online now Mod Native

That's a lot of paracord for one man

What ya making?

Rich

My Blog - Heading North

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
100 mtrs paracord, golite JAM 50 backpack, Alpkit Skyehigh 800 down bag and Alpkit Gamma head torch, all arrived by 9.30am this morning.
Off to play with my new toys now. :)

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
A smallish part for a sheared exhaust... only available direct from Subaru... £527.45 if you don't mind! That's the trailstar out the window for a few months :(

ATB

KP

Edit: having inspected said exhaust, turns out it was almost the whole thing, including The Cat, so can't complain!

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Primus Omnifuel. Nice stove but feeling a little lighter after that purchase! Looking forward to taking it out somewhere, making a brew in the garden just isn't the same...

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
What do you plan to use under your TS when you get it? Bivy? Or a custom jobby?

A bivi initially, although the custom PHD sleeping bag im awaiting on (as it needs remade- long story) is made of Drishell so not sure if it would be waterproof enough under the TS.

Will get an ookworks inner for next summer!

joe.ford

Forager
Apr 8, 2004
Essex
I accidentally bought one of these.

Explorer_1_rs__09895_zoom.jpg

It's my first SAK it was just calling me through the glass ;)

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I bought a SMR Micro-rocket and a parachute!
Collected it tonight and it wasn't what I thought. This is a parachute used to drop big vehicles from planes! It took two of use to load it into my car but for £32 I reckon I have that back in paracord alone.

It may go on sale here very soon once I've measure and photographed it.

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
I've done really well in the last couple of days. My Sabre 75 turned up - lovely :eek: Thanks Knifefan.

I also bought an MSR Mutha Hubba tent - just pitched it tonight....Ooooo luxury :D

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Made my own knife a while back but decided to give the mora a look after. seeing reviews. Looks great, I did have to strop it to get it shaving sharp. Very bald arm now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE