What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
A brand new French Army CE bivvy bag at Military Odyssey last weekend for £20.
A completely unnecessary purchase but I'm loath to pass up a bargain.
Happy trails...torc.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
A bergans 4_6 person Lavvo, a wood working awl, a Ben Orford crooked knife(waitinng for that :) ) and to pairs of supply company sorts :D ! Need a stove for the lavvo now, gonna save up for a helspirt one ir a bit more for an emberlite.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
father in laws MK1 1989 pajero 2.5 lwb. Had a 2.6 swb years ago which I enjoyed driving but didn't enjoy putting the petrol in due to the frequency it required.
She's a little rusty, but she's a beast, am now in the process of tidying her up

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
A FatFace canvas dispatch bag (on sale) to replace my WW2 gas mask bag

2xGreggs sausage rolls... I'm guessing it's just 100% organic biodynamic ethically sourced fair trade pork fillet they use... ;)

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Oh dear - just bought another tent - an Alpkit Kangri in "kelp green" for £100 off in their sale. Now just have to hope I get to the postie before my wife!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Any chance of a review when it comes Dave? Been looking at them for a while

Absolutly matey, had it up in the garden for a couple of days to see what's what with rigging and packing, so VERY GOOD! but will wait till i have had it out for a few trips before i writE anything up dude, Though I have drilled holes in the pole already:rolleyes::D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Absolutly matey, had it up in the garden for a couple of days to see what's what with rigging and packing, so VERY GOOD! but will wait till i have had it out for a few trips before i writE anything up dude, Though I have drilled holes in the pole already:rolleyes::D

Look forward to it, if you get any pics in the meantime I wouldn't mind seeing them

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Some Lowa boots. £140 the wife doesn't know I've spent.

Used my ninja skills to walk into the house straight past her with them, and she didn't notice (hence me still being alive).

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
After much procrastination. I just ordered an MLD trailstar. :Wow::dancer::red::viking::beerchug:

In a groovy moorland camoflage Olivey browny colour. Apparently its like the Tardis inisde

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
You lucky bugger- I have to wait until Xmas to order mine!

I have just taken delivery of my PHD custom sleeping bag- its almost comically wide but I'll get a down jacket on inside and still have room to turn over without pulling the bag with me!!!

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
An R reg Landrover Discovery 300Tdi with 108, 000 miles on the clock.

A lovely drive, loads of space and 7 seats to fit the whole family in. Wanted one for years and finally took the plunge.

Flaxton

Jun 21, 2012
United Kingdom
A sabre 45 and 2 side pockets. Wondering how I can mod this to reduce all the weight adding those pockets, like the straps and zips and extra material.....

Wife noticed it and couldnt beleive I have bought another backpack (this is my current third). Well I decided to replace my ultralight 60 L bag with something that is durable, larger and has more pockets. Else my campsites are just piles of little bags.

When I said, well I can leave a bag in the car for emergencies (I must have at least 3 versions of the vital 10 items) she looked at me like I said I was go to have a chat with aliens. Oh well, when the dam breaks I'll be equipped.

Just need a dam in South London now.

A

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE