What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
For those of us in the UK, expect to pay an estimated 17.5 - 20% more on the price of purchases (lower vat in EU than here, so try to pay the vat at purchase if possible) plus fees on anything from the EU from 1st January.

I have been talking to a few suppliers over seas and that's the advice from them....

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Christmas present to me, last order from knivesandtools.co.uk, as after brexit, it will be all different

Gotta say, that‘s a very good price. I know green micarta is often the cheaper end of the scale, but I reckon it looks and feels great. For a Bark River of the Auroras calibre, £205 is a steal.

Dunno if you’ve done convex grinds, or BRKT before, but prepare to enjoy the ease of sharpening and capability. If it doesn’t suit, I’ll swap you the Rasul ;)

Reactions: gra_farmer

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Nothing fancy a condor roll up utility pouch , it fits a Stanley adventure canteen /or might be ok as a foraging pouch ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE