What did u get from bushy Christmas ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I got my secret crafty Santa brew kit. Thank you who ever made it.... Didn't sign it so can't thank who ever it was.
4ugemedu.jpg

Orric

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Snugpak underquilt, a DD 4x4 and 4 bottles of scotch. I'm a lucky boy :D

Last edited:

Elen Sentier

An owl hooter and some dried grass - ta Ivan, the garden will be alive with hooting owls :). A woodgas stove - ta Hubby, looking fwd to playing with that! A huge can of parafin for the tilly lamp - ta Lannyman. And more stuff to open ...

Opened some more ... owl hooter is fun and some nice owl chocolate ... ta muchley, Ivan & Alison
20131225_195812.jpg

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
No bushy pressies this year ..

New snowboarding jacket
Bits for my GoPro
A bottle of OVD
New beanie hat
Everyman cinema tickets
Obligatory slippers & chocolates

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
Great idea don't do Christmas to commercial in in the uk regards to you Niels merry Xmas

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I was majorly lucky today and got a beautiful Copper Hudson Bay Tinder Box Deluxe
, a mini LED lantern, a windproof beanie, a USB flexi-light for the laptop and a great book that I've lusted after called Mezolith
(a graphic novel about a mezolithic boys life with his tribe - brilliant art work), a mouse mat with a print of my departed dog Snoop on it, some Kendal mint cake and a bottle of rum all from Belzebob. Also got an egg poaching pan and a nice wee cast frypan from other friends.

So I'm a very humbled and lucky chap. Can't stop playing with the tinder box as it's very aesthetic tactile thing.

Sounds like all you others got some great prezzies too.

Life is good.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
A Hudson's Bay 3.5 point blanket
A Frost River isle royale bushcraft pack
Frost River bedroll straps
Frost River accessory bags
Camellia oil
Swandri ranger shirt :)

I was a very very lucky boy! :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ah I got a photojournalist type vest and a set of 50th anniversary Wainwright walks books...fantastic.

Cool, remember you have to wear a tweed cap and smoke a pipe when reading the books:D. Great reads there, adventures on a page.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I am still half asleep, as the boys decide that 5.00 am was plenty late enough! But one happy silver stoat, a new folding silky and the axe i have yearned after for a while.

Ivan...

Christmas 2013 014.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I am still half asleep, as the boys decide that 5.00 am was plenty late enough! But one happy silver stoat, a new folding silky and the axe i have yearned after for a while.

View attachment 26892

Ivan...
Oh Ivan is that the mini hatchet? With those two you'll continue to be a wood processing demon mate. 5AM! the ankle biters let you off lightly! You look a sleepy but happy chappy.

Real handy looking little axe, (tried it yet - kindling is a must on Christmas day:eek:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE