What did u get from bushy Christmas ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
uby5e7ad.jpg

tamoko

Jun 28, 2009
Zuerich
bushcraftru.com
Enzyklopädie Essbare Wildpflanzen
-- 2000 Pflanzen Mitteleuropas
http://issuu.com/atverlag/docs/9783038007524?mode=embed&iframe=true&width=750&height=600

Encyclopedia Edible Wild Plants
- 2,000 plants in Central Europe - determination, collective advice, ingredients, medicinal effect, use in the kitchen.
- The standard work fully updated: more plants, more photos, more scope and new identification key according to leaf shapes.
- Extra part about poisonous plants and confusion with edible plants and their distinguishing features.

And BAUER VAPOR X. 6.0 skates :headbang:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I got one of the Czech army bedroll things - I'm loving it so far.
Herself also bought me some Czech army wool socks, some grippers for my boots for walking on snow and ice (I'm getting old, obviously), and she knitted me some 100% wool fingerless mittens (so I can wear gloves and still tie knots when camping, in her words), with a matching headband to keep my ears warm under my Tilley hat. Oh and merino baser layer leggings.

Some friends obviously did their shopping on edc gear, as I got a sewing kit, credit-card multi-tool, whistle with compass, thermometer and magnifier thingy, and a microfiber pack towel. that lot came in an ex-army leather case whose original function I can't determine, but which is great.

I will post pics in a bit.

I must have been a very good boy this year. :red:

edit: I forgot. I got a fire piston too!!

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I got a midge head net, a book - fly fishing for dummies. a new rod bag, accessory kit for my folding firebox stove and a Rogue bush shirt. I have also been told I can go on any bushcraft course I want and she will arrange it! Bonus!!!!

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
I got Ray Mears Essential Bushcraft, a wood carving book and a new compass.

The Ray Mears is a great read.

Merry Christmas to all!

Sam.

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
Well I say new compass. It was a gift from my Granddad who was given it by his uncle! So it is pretty old!
I don't know what model it is or anything but it still works. I will try and get a picture up later, maybe somebody can ID it.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well I say new compass. It was a gift from my Granddad who was given it by his uncle! So it is pretty old!
I don't know what model it is or anything but it still works. I will try and get a picture up later, maybe somebody can ID it.

Nice to have a compass with some history, think of the adventures it's had and you'll have! Love older gear. Great book too - you been reading through?

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
It sure is. You're right, from what I've read so far it seems to be a great book, it's how I spent the morning waiting for lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Got a bottle of Pussers Rum, a Bear Grylls Polar half fleese and hopefully on its way a Mors pot to replace the old ones I have got rid of.
Chuffed with this

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE