What are you working on?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Great thread Andy

I have several commissions going on at the mo including 2 belts, 3 axe hangers, 2 knife sheaths, and some of my iPhone pouches. I have also just finished an axe & folding saw heavy canvas/leather carrier.

Next things to start are, when they arrive from Dave Budd, a bushy knife and 2 spoonies to hande with some seasoned yew and also I want to make a folding saw with the yew.

Just need to invent a time machine now to get some extra time to do everything with:D

We love that little lumberjack Hoodoo, my daughter thinks that he is adorable :)

ATB
Craeg

yomperalex

Nomad
Jan 22, 2011
Reading
Currently making a catapault and doing some lanyards.

as soon as the summer holidays arrive I'll be doing some serious basket weaving and trying out some leatherwork - can't wait for summer.

Alex

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Just finished a rucksack for a member and written an assignment for my OU course so I'm looking around for a project. SWMBO wants a messenger bag made of canvas so I guess I'd better get on with it.

currently sorting the house we have just moved into and between gardening and DIY trying to turn this into the new knife workshop
wsp%20smll.jpg

view from its good tho

Gdn%20smll.jpg

even better now ive mowed and pruned the surroundings

half the Shed is now insulated and boarded just have to put up a partition wall and then benches and cupboards so i can start work on the 200 knife blanks sitting in a Box some ware before the next 200 arrive this weekend (lucky a month late )

ATB

Duncan

firebear

Mar 27, 2011
mountains, usa
Just finished making a haft for a small double bit, (around 2lb.), making it a short axe or long hatchet at 24 inches. Now to hit it with some snow seal and put an edge on it. (I hope, the wood is an unknown, I think oak, and probably the wrong geometry.) Oh well, it was a learning experiance if it breaks, if it holds that is a plus! :)

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Having a go at restoring an adze I got from Biker (thanks again) trying the electrolysis method of rust removal....

DutchWalker

Apr 25, 2011
Netherlands
I'm currently working on another two can stoves.

One is a sideburner, other one a regular chimney-type. After this I'll probably have a go at making a compact set of can stove + windshield/stand.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE