What are you going to do in 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

.XII.

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2010
Dartmoor
I'd like to get out at least once a month, even if its just a day or so's walking.

Spend my first night out under tarp since leaving cadets.

Build my stamina and kit towards a north-to-south traverse of Dartmoor sometime in 2014.

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Purbeck camping next Month, the Nethy Bridge on 1st May bank holiday. Time to try my new Pioneer stove and get some steak on the fire and enjoy some great walks

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
Do more, buy less, get fit, lose the fat. Give the kids some adventures to remember. And always wear sunscreen.

+1!

Ideally get down to 12 stone. Do the Bupa Manchester 10k run for charity. Get the canoe and fishing rod out more this season. Hopefully get more than 2 nights camping with my son.

Frampi

Apr 19, 2012
United Kingdom
Planning on walking and camping the west highland way soon......
Frantically trying to gather kit together for it as its getting rather close now haha and this months pay check is disappearing quickly.
Will be the biggest walking/ camping trip i have done so will be ....interesting haha.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I'm doing the TGO Challenge this May- 180 miles across Scotland from Shiel Bridge to Montrose.

I'm also losing weight (slowly but surely)-currently 15 stone 13 (was around 18.5 at my heaviest but been hovering around 17.5 for a while).

Lastly, hoping for a new job in April- a 2 year training post in my department so fingers crossed a lot of studying and less time outdoors for a couple of years!

ATB

KP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE