week one of living in the woods pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
doh! feel very stupid now

no need to feel stupid mate, i think josh is about to go and do this all over again, it'll be nice to see how much his campcraft has come on in the last year (leaps and bounds if his other skills are anything to go by), so a quick bump for this thread is quite timely IMHO

stuart

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Again a big well done, keep it up for as long as you can. I will follow your progress with much interest. Take on board all the constructive criticisms and make the time to learn new things. I did something like this about 30 odd years ago and only lasted 4 days. I was totally unprepared but had good fun which I hope you and your mate have.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
hehe just read this first time and love it. I particularly liked the comment about vermin coming to the site and drifted off to that scenario imagining a rat coming into camp lured by the smell of fresh meat. Quickly spotting a vast array of feathers skins and carcasses thinking bloody hell i am in the S**t here these guys are eating everything that moves before promptly fleeing to the nearest macdonalds bin for a scran...top work i think in most scenarios people just do to begin with and after a while the old i really need to sort this site out and get organised kicks in later (as indicated part of the learning curve) would like to hear what they have done since...

Springheeljack1

Forager
May 12, 2011
Sheffield
Keep it up, and do it while you can. I've reached the age when I can't ( She who must not be named, would become angered ), I wish I could be doing it instead of the one or two nights out I get.
Keep us informed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE