Website redesign - comments invited.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hi,
Really like the 3D effect and the great pictures. I've put it in the favourites and look forward to the missing pages! :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I knew you had an excellent eye for detail, but Wayland your photography is stunning :D
It's a beautiful website......you do realise you're going to get pestered when you're at a meet next to take the pictures, don't you :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Toddy

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'm looking for photo's to add to the bushcraft section so that's not a problem.

In fact I'm going early to the full members meet this weekend to set some bits and pieces up to shoot specially.

Normally I don't get to combine photography with my interests because cameras are not very authentic for a Viking but it's not a problem while bushcrafting.

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
What a very professional looking site, I have no idea how you create a site but this is how it should be done.

As for the photo’s, you really do have a talent, some of the best pictures I have seen in a long time, keep up the good work.

P@ul

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Thats really impressive and so is your photography, added to favs and to be regularly visited I think. Clean and clear - so much better than many commercial sites I visit!

PS. The main hall at lofotr is simply awe inspiring.

Look forward to meeting you at Chedworth.

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
Your site is getting better every time I look at it. The photos are great they would make really good wallpaper for the computer.
keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing all the completed pages.
andrew

risby

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
dorset, uk
Wayland said:
I've just started a redesign of part of my website , some of it is bushcraft related and some is photography.

I would be very interested in any comments.
Wow, I am gobsmacked. When I first saw those lovely dropshadowed pewter-style ? menu buttons in the bushcraft section I thought this geezer has a great eye for style ... but then I saw your snaps:Wow: How you can make a few clouds in the sky or a plain rock cliff look so staggeringly dramatic is just magic for me.

Thank you so much for sharing these, :You_Rock_ ... even your rocks rock

Wayland

Hárbarðr
err... so you like it then?.... :eek:

Wow... you're either all being really nice or you like the redesign.

That's nice to know because it's been quite a while coming.

The photography on the site has all been done with a little compact digital camera that I bought to take some shots for the site.

Unfortunately I've got no way to add any shots taken with my proper film cameras.

Having said that I'm selling my old film gear to get a decent digital SLR soon so hopefully I'll get some better stuff up there in the future.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
Wayland said:
Unfortunately I've got no way to add any shots taken with my proper film cameras
Wayland I have access to a scanner that does very good copies from negatives if you want i could do a sample for you see if you like the quality

James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE