VERY expensive SAK.......this can't be right !

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Robbi,

It's the one with the 16GB flash drive built in, though not shown in picture, they charge a huge amount for a little bit of memory these chaps. Personaly would buy the non flash drive model and pick up a 16GB FD for around £8.

Cheers
GB.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
think they might have the wrong picture showing as the description says;

[h=3]Manufacturer's Description[/h] Precision crafted in Switzerland, this knife is constructed with a nylon handle featuring: Keyring, Laser, Pressurized Ballpoint Pen, 16GB Memory Module, Length 84mm

[h=3]Box Contains[/h] SwissFlash 16GB

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That would actually be quite a useful EDC for my day to day work, not that I'd pay that kind of money though, I get through flashdrives like nobodys' business

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
That would actually be quite a useful EDC for my day to day work, not that I'd pay that kind of money though, I get through flashdrives like nobodys' business

I agree! Shame about the price. If I had a flashdrive in a knife i may not lose or give it away so often. Saying that i am for ever giving knives away too. Maybe not for £90 spuds.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
If I'm right the title it's for one of the SAKs with a metal side faces (scales?). The picture is not right if the 1 blade in the title is right but it is partly right in the scales out of metal with a knurled/patterned surface.
The description sounds wrong to the title as it is nylon (red like most SAKs) with all those lasers and drives.
Basically the whole listing is wrong. Nothing matches with any other part of it.

Iirc you can get expensive metal scaled SAKs. Same with the plaatic ones. My cyber tool cost £56 iirc. You cld get a SAK as a limited edition SAK with loads of blades. So big.it was probably unuseable. I think it was well in to the hundreds of pounds.

Prefer an opinel myself. SAKs fail too easily for me. Hate the scissor spring. Also they tend to seize up easily too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE