Vintage Swiss Army Knives - help identifying and value please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
Here is the first four that I need to find out more about before I put them up for sale. If there are any Swiss Army experts out there would be grateful for your help. I have entered text below the photos of what "I think" I know so far. All of the knives look unused. What I have learned from some searches is that a price can vary depending on the condition and whether it has its box.

tempImagezU8aja.jpg
Top Left
Victorinox Swiss Army Knife 84mm Watch Opener 4 function Tool 0.2102? I think this is vintage? Probably £30?

Bottom Left
SwissFlame - 1.3705.FT - With Box and SwissFlame leaflets - sort after - £300+ - I have a few custom SAKs that I might see if I can auction as they are special as is this one?

on the SAKWiki site it states
"The SwissFlame is one of the rarer Victorinox models, even though it is not that old. It has the regular tools of the Climber but adds an integrated butane gas lighter, and 'Plus' scales.
Discontinued model, highly collectible."

Top Right
Looks like a Climber but there is no hook tool? Maybe its a Camper as I have a very old looking Vintage box with Camper on it and the knife fits into the moulding in the box perfectly?

Bottom Right
Could this be a Vintage Handy Man 1.3773 - I have SAK dark red box with the name on it? Although I have a very similar knife see below in that box.

This is in the Handy Man box it is not in the main photo.

tempImageHWbmxa.jpg

Attachments

• tempImagetvtdIP.png
    tempImagetvtdIP.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • tempImageZ8lkat.png
    tempImageZ8lkat.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • tempImagej8lh18.png
    tempImagej8lh18.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • tempImagex8u1pQ.png
    tempImagex8u1pQ.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • tempImagem8XXJD.png
    tempImagem8XXJD.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 6

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
That's correct, known as the champion. I have one in my listings, and has not sold

:-(
I have the long file version, bought in the 70s, it’s never been used (sadly, no box for it) my father used to keep it in the caravan. No magnifying glass, no pliers, it has a long narrow file with a nail cleaner on the end, besides having the standard file. I believe they’re quite sought after although it’s something I’d never ever sell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE